Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12-5-09 --> 12-6-09

On Friday, 12-05-09 , I went to my best friend's house. That was fun because my other friend was there so we were just talking and cracking jokes and stuff like that. Then we left the house, and went roaming around Flatbush, [ something we do every week ]. That was fun because we saw people that we haven't saw in a while. Then, we went and chilled with my uncle for a little. Then he dropped us home

On Saturday, 12-06-09, I went to Saturday school for History. Then, I did my homework. After that, I went home and had family/ movie night with my mom, stepfather, and younger brother. It was fun. We rented movies and played PS3 and Wii all day.

On Sunday, 111509, I stayed home all day and was on twitter [ @Breezy_Couture ] and talking to my friends all day. Then, I went by my father's house and spent the night over there. I chilled with my father, stepmother, brother, and sister, and went on Twitter. Anyway . Talk to you again soon. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment