Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weekendd 11 20 09 - 11 22 09

On Friday, 11 20 09 , I went to school of course. It was a fun day because everyone was excited about homecoming coming up in a few hours. Then, I went to a store to pick up my last minute homecoming accesories. After that, I went home and began to get ready. My mom came home and then dropped me to homecoming at my high school. Me & my friends walked in together. We all looked nice . Homecoming was fun because it was like a big party however, the music and stuff were sort of wack.

On Saturday, 11 21 09, my brother and I went by my best friend's house. The original plan was that we would go to the buffet and movies. But that changed. Instead, we stayed home and ran some errands. It was fun. However, I would've rather just staying home. We spent the night asw well.

On Sunday, 11 22 09, I stayed home all day. It was boring but I was on twitter [ @Breezy_Couture ] and talking to my friends all day. Anyway . Talk to you again soon. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment